The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

The Perfect Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:22 pm

"Of course" I whispered softly, my thoughts drifted back to our first meeting. Marine Biology. I chuckled softly what a day that had been. "Remeber that day in Marine Biology, when you brought that cobra to school?" I whsipered softly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 pm

i smiled at her "yes i rember it vary clearly" i kissed her cheek bone. "that was fun" i kissed her lips giveing them a gental push i told her "i rember every thing"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 9:46 pm

I laughed "I didn't know what to make of you when you walked into the room. All I could dwell on was my past...those attacks I went through....and when you pulled out that cobra it was both terrifying and mesmerizing." I giggled "to this day I still can't believe I grabbed that snake, I was in such a need for an adrenaline rush that I would take anything. I was half expecting to have to be rushed to the ER." I looked into his eyes now "what I wasn't expecting was to get your attention. When you gave me your number I was shocked. But what was weird, was how you wouldn't look at me. Who would have thought, that the reason was because you would imprint."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:14 pm

I smiled at her "you want to know why i closed my eyes the whole time? why i never looked at you?" i smiled at her then whispered "i did not want to Imprint i was afrade. i did not know i would imprint but i did not want to risk it, it turnes out i was right i was going to imprint on you" i smiled brighter "iam glad i did other wise i would have turned into a savage and ended up killing a lot of people, if i never imprinted on you... you may have became a snack" i told her not wanting her to be scared but just to tell her the truth (busy day!)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:21 pm

I stroked his excessively warm cheek, the comment caught me off gaurd a little but I let it go. "I guess that makes me lucky." I whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:31 pm

I shook my head in compleat disagrement "No iam lucky if it was not for you i would have evetualy broke and gave into Seth" kissed the red hicy on her neck i wundered what her boss would think of it...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:33 pm

My eyes closed so that all my other senses were geared to Sin. "I'm never going to leave you." I promised "as long as you want me around, I will never leave."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:35 pm

"i will all ways want you around" i nusled my lips to her neck defensively
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:25 pm

A small smile creeped onto my lips "greater words could not be spoken."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:22 am

i kissed her neck giveing it a second try i pulled my lips to the other side of her neck, i kissed her there.i opend my mouth and begain to suck on her neck it would be droped slightly every now and then but i still sucked the same spot.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:46 pm

I ran my hands immediately through his hair, this time I could not hold back the moan.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:18 pm

I kep at the hicy for all most ten minets...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 11:51 am

"Sin" I murmured "move on." I teased him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:41 pm

i pulled my lips back and i looked down to see a bloody hicky it was the size of 12 hickys, i laghed at it, i licked around it geting all the blood
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 12:24 pm

"What are you doing?" I whispered slightly anxious now.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:49 pm

i pressed her to my cheast rughfly "lickeing up your blood" i told her kissing her cheek...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:14 pm

I chuckled "well take it easy will you. I'm breakable."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:41 pm

I asked her lightly "should i brake you in?" i smiled at her and layed my self gently beside her my arms wraped around her bare chest...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:19 pm

I smiled as I felt a flush creep into my cheeks again. "Go for it."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:00 pm

i smiled at her untill i felt it starting. Seth was comeing " i looked at her my hands started to spread with the coldness....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 pm

I gasped, oh no no not now! I thought internally as I rolled away from him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:48 am

i graved her leg and ran a cold finger up her leg, i ran my other hand up to her waist befor it vanished into her pants.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:12 am

"Seth, please don't." I pleaded weakly. "Please don't do this."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:52 pm

i pulled my hand out of her pants then moved my self ontop of her, i placed my lips neer her ear "iam not doing it Sin is telling me what he wants to do and iam giveing that to you" Seth stabed his fangs into her neck sending the trickle of her blood down his throat....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:23 pm

A gasp of pain escaped my lips as I felt the warm trickle of what had to be blood move down my neck. That only lasted a second. A moment later a sensation like fire engulfed my entire body. I let out a scream of agony but that did me no good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Home
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next