The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

The Perfect Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Sin woke up from within. He fought Seth and pulled away from lily..
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:12 pm

The pain was so unbearable, but I noticed the change in Sin. "How could you?" I said weakly before the fires came back again. A loud cry of pain left my lips as the venom continued to make its disasterous course through my body.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 11:38 pm

Sin droped to his knees and moned with agany from Seth. he wanted to kill him self but he did not want lily to be sad so hestayed there for a moment trying to calm him self...(iam gunnna make a coven like twilight)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:00 am

(I saw) The pain was intense, I could barely open my eyes. My heartbeat was racing madly, I knew in just a short time that heart beat would no longer exist. "Make it stop," even though I knew there was nothing he could do.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Sin covered his eyes mad at him self. he grabed a knife and stabed it into his own leg. and mttered "it wont stop for you its to late now."
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:10 am

Despite the pain I was aware of what he had done. "SIn stop!" I pleaded miserably, "are you crazy?!" The pain took over again, and grew stronger. I tried to fight the scream but it left my lips before I could stop it.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:10 pm

I left the knife in my leg and muttered "it does not hurt as bad as you are hurt" Tears started driping down myface. (go on this now! http://eclipcecoven.power-rpg.com/index.htm )
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 pm

(I've already registered but I'll check it out when I get back home.) I was aware that he had not removed the knife and despite my own pain I reached out to grab it. As I did so I contemplated putting that knife in my chest.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:21 pm

i grabed her hands and told her "if you do that Seth will be free and i wont have the will to stop him."
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:40 pm

His words registered and I dropped the knife again, I bit back a scream as the fires engulfed me again but I could not hold it back for long.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:40 pm

i grabed the knife. itilted it side ways before leting go it whisled. then Stuckin the wall "dont want you trying to kill your self"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:27 pm

"Don't leave me." I pleaded weakly when I had surfaced. Silently I wondered how much time had gone by and just how long I would have to endure this pain.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:56 pm

"i will never leave you" i told her. i layed my head on her sheast and hummed a small song that i was thinking of it was written by 3 days grace it was Pain
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:17 am

My eyes closed, the pain was still there and still strong. I thought of all the things I would never have or do. Warm blood, eat, children, a heart beat, all that was going to disappear and there was nothing I could do. Atleast I would still have Sin, at least there was something.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:11 am

"Seth I....Will Kill You For Good" my eyes where held in a menvalent Glare. my glare was at the mirror that reflected Seth.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 11:39 am

"Please Sin, don't do anything stupid." I pleaded with him weakly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:51 pm

My eyes turned tender in the Jade. i looked at her with my melting gaze, my Voice reflected the melteing "Lily...I love you more then any thing, And I will Kill that bastard Because of this!" (on eclipce coven iam gunna make sin, so you make lily and we will contine you our Rp on that site is that all right?)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 7:55 pm

(After she is changed or before?) I could not tear my gaze away from him. I just swallowed hard despite the pain and nodded.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:05 pm

(you Pick but place it in the Topic title ^^)

Sin Deposated his lips to her White pail skin. when he pulled away her blood was visable on his lips Sin was unaware that he had siped her blood.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:56 pm

(Will do!)

I curled up into a ball the pain was so intense.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:05 pm

(i give up on you!)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:31 pm

(NOOOOOO! I've been having a really rough week 2 weeks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4