The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:33 pm

We traveled for sometime through a thick area of trees when suddenly it cleared, into a large meadow like area and in the center of it was the house. It was a log style two story house with big bay windows in the front. Behind it the sun was already setting, casting on it the most beautiful colors. Beside it ran a small creek, I could see the water glistening from it as the setting sun hit it. I liked it in the photographs but I had fallen in love with it at that exact moment. It was perfect, and it was set with nature as its background, no concrete, no noise, no smog, and no annoying neighbors.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:37 pm

I smiled at her mily face she had her face engraved in what looked like a well of amazement "i wispered to her "lets go see it"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 11:44 pm

I nearly jumped, I had forgotten where I was for a second, I had been so mesmorized. I grabbed his hand and started making my way to the house. "Lets go" my voice was bubbling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:00 am

i laughed to my self as she draged me allong "your going to let me buy it"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:42 am

"Yes, but I'm helping" I told him seriously.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 5:10 pm

"as you wish but iam paying for EVERY thing else" i smiled at her as i draged her to the steps waiting for the old bag.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:00 pm

"We'll see" I told him, the woman finally unlocked the door and let us in.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:11 pm

(its ur dream house so you say whats in it and stuff)

I shoved her along inside of the house i held her hand and waited......
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:31 pm

(right give me a moment)

When we walked in side the first thing we saw was a wodden staircase, we were told that it was natural oak. All of the wood in the house was natural. I smiled it was as I liked it. The floors were hardwood and also made of oak, they were as I imagined. She then led us into a den, the house was already completely furnished and ready to live in. In the den was a plasma screen T.V a few brown leather upholstered couches, a desk with a computer, a pool table, and my two favorites a large book case. And a bay windwo wtih a view. As I stepped to look out the window, I discovered the stream widened a bit further down. It was lovely. Reluctantly I left the room and we went to the kitchen.

It was perfect, and completely modern, everything was stainless steel and the counters were a black granite. A fell in love. It would be easy to clean for sure. The dining room was just as lovely, and the office had the same decor as the den except no T.V a smaller book case, and a more work oriented computer. Perfect for any studying I planned on doing. She then showed us to the downstairs bathroom, it was as a bathroom should be.

"Shall we proceed to the bedrooms?" The woman asked us.

I nodded "of course."

She led us to the first room, the master bedroom. It was larger then the den, much large then the den. Gently I ran my fingers over the bed that was made of cherry wood. It was beautiful. The floor was hardwood as well. Giving it that continual natural fill. The light of the setting sun, angled through the skylight casting a pinkish light over the bed. Calmly I moved into the bathroom, it was so much larger then the one downstairs, and inside it was a large jacuzzi tub. I turned to Sin and smirked. "We could make good use of that."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 7:55 pm

A Smile radiated on my lips as i told her "yes it could" i smiled at her then asked "is that all of the house?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:08 pm

"Nope theres more, we have the second kitchen, and then the two other bedrooms." The woman explained and immediately took us through. I was already sold, and by the time we went downstairs I was ready to move in.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:53 pm

I smiled at Lilys expresstion, "how much is the first payment?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:17 pm

"Well it depends on what you intend your payment plan to be." The woman answered after a moment of thought.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:33 pm

"well its up to her" i pointed my thumb at lily and asked her "do you want to buy it all now or do you want to make is like we are working hardish?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:38 pm

"Lets earn it" Lily said seriously, she liked the idea of having to work for something. She didn't like having things handed easily.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:40 pm

"and how much is it to move in right now?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:47 pm

"The agency wants at least one hundred thousand." The woman informed him.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:49 pm

"all right, Check or cash hmm check" i decided so i could not be cheated. i wrote the check and held it out to her..(i dotn feel like writeing it all the way!)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:52 pm

(LOL) The woman took it "well then its settle move in whenever you like. We'll bill you for the next payment soon."

The excitement I felt was incredibly overwhelming now, I wanted to burst with joy.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:58 pm

I held my hand out for the key...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:00 pm

The woman dropped the metal key into Sin's hand "best of luck to you." She said before turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:16 pm

i smiled at lily as i closed the door i wated for her out burst..
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:17 pm

I looked over at him for a long moment, before I could no longer contain myself I ran into his arms and kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:19 pm

i stubled back a little bit at the suprise of her attacking me! the kiss made me happy though (no one likes my detail so i wont put it in *sniffles* )
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:23 pm

(Go ahead, I don't mind it.) I could tell Sin was surprised, that only served to make me chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Perfect Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Home   The Perfect Home Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Home
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next