The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Kiss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-02-23

First Kiss Empty
PostSubject: First Kiss   First Kiss EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:02 pm

I had wandered around in search of something to satisfy my thirst and found myself surrounded by the most lush of greenery; dasies and dandilions flooded the entire landscape, I dont think anyone would be able to resist to just stop and appreciate its beauty. The moment would leave your breathless.

There was activity in the distance, close enough for me to notice but too far for me to determine. My inner-will told me to see what it was, but something stopped me. But before I could turn back, I had caught her scent. Not farther than 10 kilometers away. My heightened senses pointed me towards the east, deeper into the forest.

"human", i said to myself.

and i knew she was not alone. she was to suffer a slow death. prey to its predator. another victim, another soul lost; but better death than eternal damnation.

Last edited by artists_enigma on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Female
Number of posts : 3

First Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Moment   First Kiss EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:27 pm

As I neared the meadow I stopped and looked at Edward, his eyes were calm, and warm. They suddenly turned to my watching face. "It feels so amazing to finally be here without worry." he smiled a slow crooked smile. I smiled back at him. The meadow looked even better than I imagined it after weeks of hiding from Victoria. Edward picked me up before i could catch my breath and loped me toward a clover-filled patch of grass. The bright sunlight streamed through the trees making Edward's usually stone, white skin glisten like a diamond. He turned to be and said simply "Bella I love you." I reached up and kissed him. It was the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
artists_enigma

artists_enigma

Female
Number of posts : 39

First Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Kiss   First Kiss EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 12:19 am

to my suprise, she wasn't even scared. not a trace of fear in her eyes, although her heart did beat irregularly.

the vampire who was with her, male-i had now identified, carried her off her feet and at a supernatural pace raced her towards the opposite edge of the meadow to a patch of clover leaves laying her down.

insanely abnornal i thought to myself. this made me very curious. i panned forward to race over but before i could, he turned to my direction and gave me a look of caution; not as a threat but simply a forewarning. i relaxed my stance purely perplexed by this unusual behavior.

she looked at him with much fevor and intent, more so a look of passion than anything. could it be possible? her eyes bear her heart on her sleeves.

stupid little girl, i whispered below my breath.

with rather inhuman obesrvation the girl noticed as the male vampire stole quick glances in my direction. although i knew her human eyes couldn't see me she noticed his behavior as though she knew him inside-out. with just as much curiosity, she matched his stand and wrapped her warm-blooded arms around his waist.

and this left me flabbergasted..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Kiss   First Kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

First Kiss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: The Meadow-
Jump to: