The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oscurita Nacht [Added some things]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Oscurita Nacht [Added some things] Empty
PostSubject: Oscurita Nacht [Added some things]   Oscurita Nacht [Added some things] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 1:22 am

Name: Oscurita Nacht
Nickname: Rita
Age: Appears to be about 19, though her actual age is unknown even to herself.
Species: Vampire 'Vegetarian'

Appearance:
Hair – Very long, dark brown.
Eyes – Because of her past, they are unstable. Sometimes they go Red, though mostly they are an odd topaz color. They always seem to sparkle or glow.
Build – Voluptuous/average height.

Family: Rita wanders from place to place, so she has no real family. She will stay with other vampires, and sometimes humans.
History: Rita wasn’t always a vegetarian. She was once part of the Volturi, and was under the command of Aro. The two were often considered mates. She was very high ranking, and was only overruled by the original three. Rita commanded many under her, and was usually in charge of taking care of loose ends.

She was trained endlessly to be the perfect fighter. Rita is stronger than the average vampire, though she usually holds back when fighting.

After centuries of being by Aro’s side, she began to feel uneasy. She had always hated the amount of humans they killed, and soon began to find it revolting. Aro became concerned with her and pulled her aside. She explained to him about her feelings, and that as much as she loved doing what she was, she needed to leave. He gave her permission to leave, and to return whenever she felt she was ready to. However, he gave her one condition. She must sire one vampire every year and send them to the Volturi. Rita was very surprised at this, but agreed. She desired her freedom. Rita decided it was best to leave silently, Aro agreed. As she was about to jump out of a near by window, Aro grabbed her shoulder. When she turned, their lips locked. At that moment everything was revealed to him. She waited for his reaction. He smiled and kissed her on the forehead. That was the last she saw of him.

Rita fulfilled her condition every year afterwards, leaving the newborns bound at the entrance to the complex with a note. She will only change them in Italy, so they are easier to manage. Rita changed the vampire who bit Carlisle, though she’s only ever met Carlisle in passing.

Rita is searching for someone to replace Aro in her heart, though she often thinks this is a lost cause.
Personality: Rita is very loyal, and will protect anyone who is in danger. She is very kind and loving when she isn’t angry. When she is angered, she is very, very dangerous. If need be, she will use her body to get what she wants.

[Hope this is ok^^ I'd like it if on of the mods could PM about abilities, as I would really like Rita to have one.]

Last edited by Oscurita Nacht on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change title)
Back to top Go down
http://getsurei.deviantart.com
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oscurita Nacht [Added some things]   Oscurita Nacht [Added some things] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:47 am

[I have figured out what ability I'd like her to have.]

Power:
Rita can control blood. If you have ever seen Avatar, it'd be similar to bending. She can do anything she wants with it ie. make weapons, create a shield ect. However, if she does this too much she will become fatigued and need to stop and rest. It is strongest after she feeds. Rita carries a vial with her at all times. All she needs is a drop to make it deadly.

[If there is a problem, I'm totally open for discussion on how to change it^^]
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Oscurita Nacht [Added some things]   Oscurita Nacht [Added some things] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 11:35 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOH
That looks like one NICE power!
LOL
I mean
wow
0_o
Well done :')

xo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_the_outcast
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oscurita Nacht [Added some things]   Oscurita Nacht [Added some things] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:03 pm

Pheobe-Rose wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOH
That looks like one NICE power!
LOL
I mean
wow
0_o
Well done :')

xo
Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oscurita Nacht [Added some things]   Oscurita Nacht [Added some things] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oscurita Nacht [Added some things]
Page 1 of 1