The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jade Motto (added some things)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Jade Motto (added some things) Empty
PostSubject: Jade Motto (added some things)   Jade Motto (added some things) EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:51 pm

Name:Jade Motto
Nickname:Don't have one
Age:Very old but looks 18 I think I was born in the 1600's
Species:Vampire(vegetarian)

Appearance:

Hair:Black and Long
Eyes: Topaz sometimes Black
Build:Average
Height: About 5 feet 4 or 5 inches

Family: I remember my younger sister was named Kimiko my older sister was named Shizune and my older brother was named Hiro.

History:I know I was born in Japan in a village (I don't remember the name of it anymore). When I was 18 my clan was killed by a vampire everyone died but I managed to save my sister Kimiko. After getting my sister away from the vampire I remember running from him but soon got caught.
He didnt kill me but instead turned me into a vampire like him. I didnt know what to do with myself after I got turned so I stayed with him though I loathed him so much. After living with him for over a century I ran away when he went out hunting and hoped he couldnt track me. After roaming Japan for over 200 years I decided to go to America and see what was in store for me there, I had to learn the language they spoke there first so I kept hidden and only hunted when needed until I fully learned how to speak like they do. When I finally learned their language I was able to walk around and hunt whenever I wanted. I soon landed in the state of Texas where I first met a vampire named Jasper Whitlock who I instantly fell in love with but after being with him for a short time I couldnt stay with him anymore so I ran away and hoped to forget him. I walked many miles for many years hoping this feeling for Jasper would go away. Soon I came to a place somewhere in the north in the 1900's and once again I ran into Jasper but he was not alone this time he was with a girl who I soon learned was named Alice. They told me they had been looking for a family who lived different. They said that the family lived on animal blood instead of human. At first I couldnt believe it but hoped it was true because I hated myself for feeding off of humans and killing them when I knew they had a life and family who loved them. So I came with them
and searched for this family but as we searched my feelings for Jasper returned. I knew it was wrong because I felt their love for each other, I hated myself for loving him. When we finally found the family I learned their way of life. I stayed only for a while though because I had never really stayed in one place for long but on occasions I would visit just to see how they were doing, and how especially Jasper was doing because I knew he had a hard time. But now a days I live in
Canada renting houses so I could leave whenever I wish, so far I have lived very happily at least almost happily.

Power: Can read minds and can speak to people using her mind.(does that make sense)

Personality:Many people think I'm shy or insecure. I think of others feelings before my own I think before I speak because I hate upsetting people but if I do upset someone I dont mean to I'm pretty much a loner but I hope I find someone who will love me and be with me forever like Jasper and Alice.

Last edited by eclipsewatcher on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Jade Motto (added some things) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Motto (added some things)   Jade Motto (added some things) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 3:37 pm

Some more things about Jade like her siblings names and her last name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Jade Motto (added some things)
Page 1 of 1