The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

A New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:58 pm

I layed Lily on the ground then put my hands around her cheeks i muttered hurrly "Lily! LILY"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:03 pm

I focused on him, the memory of what he had done to the day before came flooding back to me.

OOC: Sorry I'm slow, I'm on this site, another site, and talking to an old friend of mine on the phone.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:16 pm

i wispered slowly puting my burning lips to her ear "dont worry lily i wont let you bare your pain of me any longer" i lifted her up slowly pulling my cell out i texted Edward

'come take care of lily'

i made a few stepps to a cab i smiled at lily be for i set my self into the cab..

OOC. its ok,
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:21 pm

"Sin what are you doing?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:21 pm

Oh, my heart. I left half of it back with the Volturi. I looked behind me. Felix gave me a sad smile, and I suddenly knew that if I ever came back, there would be war.
"Bye," I whispered to him.
He just smiled again and turned, walking away from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:25 pm

"some thing i should have done before i met you i love you lily" i closed the car door.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:26 pm

My heart raced as I began to panick I screamed for anyone who would hear me. I couldn't let Sin get away, it didn't matter how angry or hurt I was. I could not let him get away.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:28 pm

I rolled down the window then muttered slowly "all i have ever done to you was kill you, bring you pain" my face clinched with pain and hate..
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:29 pm

I stood there, watching it. Sin leaving, Lily screaming. Those bloody tears ran down my face for the both of them. I started to walk in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Quickly I rose to my feet. It didn't matter to me that I was in a foreign town or that a coven of vampires had just tried to turn me. I need to get to Sin. I saw Evangline, I swallowed my pride and ran to her. "Please, help me." I begged grabbing her arm.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:32 pm

I stared at her blankly, the last pieces of my sanity ripped.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:34 pm

i pulled my self from the cab with a deep sigh "why do you want me to stay so badly?" the cab drove off picking some other random person
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:37 pm

I dropped my eyes, "I was kidding myself when I thought I could live without you. You arethe very air I breathe. Life is almost nothing without you." I admitted. I looked up at him, I almost wanted to touch his cheek "you became my soul the moment we met."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:41 pm

twisted my hands into my pockets "all right ill stay if i hurt you again wont be back" i told her takeing a few steps closer
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:42 pm

I stopped and groaned, leaning over. Ruby tears fell to the ground. I wanted nothing more than to be a human, like Lily. I was... so... jeoleous.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:45 pm

"You'll stay for Evangline though, she is the proper choice." I said although it hurt. "Shes far more beautiful, and face it she can withstand more. I won't live for ever, the only use I'll have to you is bearing your children and even that fades over time." I shook my head "Evangline is the logical choice."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:48 pm

My throat was closing up. "Stop," I moaned. "You're pushing him farther away..." I clutched at my belly, feeling a searing pain.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:48 pm

i shook my head slowly "i told you once dident i? i wont live with out you." i moved my palm around her cheek be for i told evergliane "i can feel that some one will come for you
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:50 pm

My head was exploding. Was this how it felt to lose the one you truly loved? I felt more tears, I gripped my head and ground my teeth together.
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:51 pm

I flinched involuntarily at the heat of his touch before I hugged him tightly. I didn't deserve him, or any of this. I belonged in the lowest pits of hell.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:53 pm

i looked at lily be for wispering to her "do you mind if she joins our hug?"
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:54 pm

I nodded, of course I didn't mind. She looked like she needed one.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:58 pm

I was breathing heavily, doubled over in pain...
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:59 pm

i moved us both close to evaglane be for i pulled her into our hug i hoped this would not make Lily mad. but i moved my lip to her cheek and kissed it gently
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 12:00 am

I ripped out of their embrace. "Stop it!" I screamed. "You're making me.... making me... hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Volterra-
Jump to: