The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:04 am

Upon my arrival at the airport I was met by a middle aged woman, she had smiled, although to me it seemed quite strained and introduced her self as Gianna, the volturi secretary. After our formal introductions were complete and I had claimed my baggage she led the way to a limo. I was thrilled, this would be a new life a new beginning for sure!

NOthing prepared me for the arrival. The first thing that came to my view was a castle, that instantly got my gears turning about this family. They must be some sort of royal family, maybe. Oh dear what would they expect from me? I sighed I would soon find out. Gianna led the way to what must have been some secret enterance and I found myself dragging my bags down a long dark hall until we reached a lighted area. It had the comfort of a reception area so I assumed it was.

"Please, sit" Gianna urged "you must be tired after your long journey." I nodded, but why couldn't she just take me in? I must be meeting them soon. I sat heavily in the chair and looked over at Gianna. She just smiled at me, her smile was more comforting then before "you are very lucky you know." She said after a moment. An involuntary shutter wracked my body there was something about her words.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:19 am

when we landed i imidatly ran out of the airposrt, i folowed her smell until it was lost, then i found the secret entrence so far no one had seen the group of 10 that came for lily, heading down into the hole i thought slowly 'i hope she is all right i need her if she dies ill let them kill me even if whats her name loves me iam going to kill my self' my somach twisted (you play as the Volterra )
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 am

Finally the called me in, a boy who seemed to be no older then ten introduced himself as Alec. A funny feeling hit me in the pit of my stomach when he did not make eye contact with me. But I wrote it off as he led me to an elevator and down. My nerves were rising quickly, something did not feel right, not at all.

When the elevator finally came to a stop and we got off, he led me silently down the hall, until we came to a large room. There seated in plain view were three men. They all looked almost ancient. Their eyes were closed, they seemed to be sleeping but I recieved an eery feeling. The one seated in the center stood and approached me, I stared at him he had the most pale skin eye had ever seen, it seemed almost transparent. He opened his eyes revealing a a cloudy burgundy colored iris. I knew he was no albino...He was a vampire! Oh god I had fallen into a trap. A faint almost pleasant smile appeared on his pale lips as he took hand. I tried to pull away but he was just to strong. He closed his eyes and seemed to be concentrating slightly.

"Do not be afraid child, you will not be harmed here." Aro murmed "you have a purpose here, we have sent for you because you show amazing ability as a human...With the blessing of my brothers I will make you one of us."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:42 am

i found the girl Gianna i ran up to her instently and grabed her by the throat I growled at her "Where is Lily tell me or i will kill you you just met a vary pissed off wolf where is SHE NOW!" jacob tryed to get my to drop her but i pused him away i sqused agrder on her throat be for she pointed out of the the room and she was gaging i showed my wolf teeth to her "Iam going to kill you still" my hand that layed around her neck instently pulled hard, she tryed to pull my hands from her neck but i broke her nekc blood splateded all over the place, my eyes where turning black i was going to be the worst thing in history her head lated on the ground as i droped her body to the ground i licked my blood covered lips, i moved my self thrugh the elavater and headed down my fists clinched tight , i waited for the door to open....
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:51 am

The other two vampires rose from their chairs to stand with Aro. The long hairs swished slightly as they stood. They were introduced as Caius and Marcus. I felt a prick of panic rise and a scream erupted from my throat. "Please don't do this!" I begged them, I knew it was futile.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:56 am

once the elavater stoped i slamed my fist thrugh the door, i pulled the doors apart be for i howled madly, my brow pulled together, i looked like a mad man about to kill of a whole planet, and with 9 others behind me we looked like we would just do that, i howled again but it sounded like "Lily" my body blured as i vanished from theat point i aimed to cleaved the side of Aros head..
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:01 am

I was dropped and disregareded. As Aro, Caius, and Marcus split. They were joined quickly by Alec and some other vampires who I had not yet met. One of them seemed to be a little girl. I curled up in the corner and watched with disbelif. I could not believe what I was seeing, the pack, Edward, Alice, Emmett, and Jasper were all there. I tried not to gasp but it was hard.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:07 am

I jumped at Aro edward had grabed lily and made there way back up, they steped into the elavater, they started to go up..

i twisted my self in the air as i amed my self at Aro, Jacob cam from the side and aimed to bite his waist...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:13 am

I could not control my anguish now "please let me go back!" I begged Edward "I need to know that hes going to be ok!"

(Alec's POV)

Demetri ran forward to defend Aro, as the wretched wolf bit down. this would not stand, not for a moment. I was so angry, I was desperate to fight, but I would wait until called upon that was my order. Marcus was busily trying to ward off some dog and that future seer Alice.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:16 am

i sneered madly at aro befor i fell back and headed for the elvater

"edward told Lily, "hes comeing he has to distract them so we can escape"

jacob pulled back and held his ground defending the elavater, alice and jaspere stood with the other wolves by the elavater compleatly blocking the elavater..(brb got to eat)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 11:22 am

(ok me too LOL, Lily's POV)

I stood stiff as the fight poured into the hall. ANgry vampires mixed with the wolves everything was such a blurred mess. My human eyes could not see the differences.

(Alec's POV)

"Alec" I turned to face Aro, who was rising from the floor "see to it that our guests do not leave this place." He said with his ever pleasant tone, though this time I could detect some tension in it. But I did not stop to think quickly and eagerly I joined my sister and the others in the hall.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:04 pm

i twisted my self into the elavater, morfing into my humand form edward and me poped the top of the elavater off, i lifted lily off her feet, jumping up on the top of the elavater, i jumped repetivly makeing my way to the top i pryed the door open with one hand...

edward ran at alec slideing his fist into his jaw...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 6:15 pm

I felt dead. Meaning, more dead than usual. Throughout the whole ride to Volterra I stared out of the plane window. My head felt like lead, and my hear felt like someone had ripped it out of my chest.
But no matter what, I wouldn't let Sin or Lily get hurt.
So I ran to the secret entrance, sliding down, and sniffing out the scent of where the fight was. The door was made of stone, but I kicked a whole in it, using my full-force strength.
They were there. Sin, Edward, Jake, and the Volturi. And for a split second when I arrived, they all froze. Then completely ignored me. I kicked Caius in the chest, making him fly backwards.
He ran towards me like a madman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:52 pm

Jacob twisted himself in frunt of everglane snaping his jaw at the foe...

Last edited by I' am a Sin on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:56 pm

"No!" I screamed. Jake's jaws had snapped down on Caius's shoulder, which made a sickening crunch.
They may be evil, lying vampires but they had raised me, made me into who I was. And I didn't want them hurt.

"Please stop fighting," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:59 pm

Jacobs teeth came close to his face, when a chuckle came from his chest, his eyes wanted to kill him, his right paw layed on his neck...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:02 pm

I threw my arms around Jake and jerked him backwards. "Stop fighting," I hissed.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:06 pm

jack fliped hims self back onto him, and lifted him up with his masive jaws, and threw him in the other corner
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:08 pm

I held my head in my hands. Half of me wanted to rip Jake to shreds, the other half wanted to rip Caius up. All this was making me feel like I was being ripped to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:12 pm

under everglane's eyes rose a Sin she loved, he motioned for her to follow him while he slowly started to vanish from the lids of her eyes..
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 pm

Lily waited tensely, unaware of what was going on other then the fights.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:43 pm

my palm traced her lips as i mad my way to the top of the elavater shaft i puleed my self thrugh it with her in my arms i wispered to lily "are you all right" Fear was a oblivios affect on my face

Last edited by I' am a Sin on Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:47 pm

I didn't hear Sin, I was like a stone. My emotions were shot, the only thing I felt was emense fear.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:53 pm

i pulled my palm over her eyes as i jumped back up the entrence hading into the moon light...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 10:56 pm

My breath was coming in short panicked gasps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Washington And Italy :: Volterra-
Jump to: