The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not in >=[ (sin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 am

I walked towards Jacobs’s front door and knocked loudly while shouting. “Jacob gets your lazy ass up!” there was no reply. I turned towards his drive way to see the cars gone. “Damn him” I laughed and sat upon his curb. “Im not doing this stupid science project by myself” I laughed and crossed my arms while looking down both roads to see if I saw a familiar car but nothing. Sighing I picked myself of the floor, and began to wonder if I could be bothered to walk home.
Back to top Go down
http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:48 am

Sam had told me to go find Blossom, so i sped off with out lily, i came accrossed jacobs house, i saw her by his door, i pulled over and hollored pulling off my helmet "Blossom!' i waved at her from the street
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:58 am

I heard someone shout, looking around I noticed someone, squinting to take a better look, and they didn’t look familiar. “HUH?!?” I shouted unsure if he was talking to me.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 am

she could not hear me so i drove closer to her this time i got off the bike "Sam told me to find you, i know we have never met but Iam sin" i held out my hand .....
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:08 am

I looked at him a little confused but shrugged. “Nice to meet you, Im Dawn…” I spoke with a half smile. Maybe he realised I wasn’t this ‘blossom’ he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:13 am

i shook my head "your middle name is Blossom and your last is oaks right?"i moved my hand to my chin then decided to explane it more "iam Sin kiroptro, the newist adition to the pack...."
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:22 am

I blinked a few times before letting out a laugh. “Oh Yeh! Sorry, I guess Ive never really met you and I assumed you were talking about someone else” I pushed back my hair from my eyes and stopped and smiled. “Well welcome to the pack! And what does Sam want?”
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:24 am

for some reson Emily wanted to throw a party for my imprinting" i shruged my eyes turned a yellow jade as my thoughts drifted to lily....
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:31 am

“Oh wow! You imprinted!” I smiled and nudged him playfully with my fist. “A party! Dude why didn’t you say so in the beginning!” I clapped my hands in excitement, “so that’s where Jacob is…” I frowned slight but shook the thoughts of the science project away before I turned back to Sin. “so whose the lucky girl?”
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:36 am

"i wouldent say shes lucky...shes more unlucky, iam the lucky one..her names Lily, Shes got it pretty rugh, her mother is going to kill her later on, but uf you know me i will be the one to kill her mother, if she ever touches her" i gridded my teeth at the end but calmed my self just enuff....
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:39 am

I listened, not sure what to say or do, I didn’t want to pry into her life, and I clearly didn’t know him enough to ask so many questions, instead I just stayed quiet.
“Im sure your both lucky to have each other.” Was all I could say before pulling up my sunglasses “So I guess we should be heading towards the party.”
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:40 am

i laughed "yha i guess so" i held out the helmet as i slid my self onto the bike
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:46 am

I smiled and tucked my hands into my pockets, walking towards the Sam’s house.
“go ahead I can meet you there.”
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:48 am

all right, i put my helmet on, pulling on my leather gloves, i held onto the braks , then pulled on the gas, smoke came from the tires as i Drove down the street heading back to lily...
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator
Dawn

Female

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:55 am

I blinked a few times as I watched him speed off at a fast pace. “woah…” was all I could say before making my way towards the Party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

not in >=[ (sin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: not in >=[ (sin)   not in >=[ (sin) Empty

Back to top Go down

not in >=[ (sin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: La Push (Werewolf Turf) :: Jacob's House-
Jump to: