The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:50 am

When we had gotten there I slowly walked into the Emergency Room, there I registed with the secretary, and I was sent to wait in the waiting room for Dr. Cullen.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 am

i stood by lily my nose wrincled like never be for, it smelt to much like a vampiers crib to me (your the doc k?)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 am

(Of course!) Carlisle walked out "Lily!" He greeted me cheefully "what are you in for this time?" Then he saw Sin, his expression seemed to change completely. His expression seemed calm but I registered distrust.

He seemed to forget all about me for a moment as he locked eyes with Sin, I stepped forward "Dr. Cullen I think...actually I know I broke my hand."

Dr. Cullen snapped out of the staring contest "right, come along then we'll fix you right up."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 1:58 am

I followed close behind Lily i did not trust Dr. Cullen, i may have been new to the pack but i woud not be knew to vampires
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:03 am

Dr. Cullen started to manuver my hand, he never seemed to need an X-ray machine he always knew what to do which was amazing. He hit a particular spot and I cried out in pain.

"Sorry" Dr. Cullen apologized before he injected me with a little more morphine "you have it bad, Ms. Walsh what happened, its as if you hit a concrete wall or something." He tossed a meaningful look in Sin's direction. He probably thought I hadn't noticed.

"Actually, I wanted to see if I could break a ceder block bare handed...I was wrong." I lied through a wince as he started to bandage my hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:09 am

"she did not punch me she punched jacob, like bella did that one day" i moved closer to lily , and i rubed the back of her neck, i wispered into her ear "he is a vampire...."
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:17 am

Dr. Cullen glared at him "thank you Sin, why don't we go spread the news to the world?" I had never seen Carlisle so agitated.

"Enough! I don't care that you are a vampire" I whispered quietly "Just fix my hand please?" I told Dr. Cullen sternly. He went back to work grumbling things I could not hear. He looked me dead in the eye when he was doen "tell me he didn't imprint on you?"

I nodded "he did Dr. Cullen, why?"

He looked pained "oh your such a sweet girl, why did it have to be you? I always saw you with Mike Newton, now there is a sensible boy." He spoke as if SIn wasn't in the room.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:21 am

(Dr. Cullen would never have done this)

i was planing on punching Dr. Cullen in the face but decided not to "shut up" i grrided my teath, my form blured for a moment but i tryed my best to stay calm
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:25 am

(I know I'm tired and am being stupid to the max. its almost 1:30 LOL)

When he finally he was done he perscribed some pain meds and let me go. I was happy to get ou the tension was to much.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:28 am

i wraped my arm aound her sholders "are you ready to go?" i asked lily slowly (ts about 1:29 am)
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:31 am

(Yep now it is, I think I'm going to do a few more rounds then I need to head to bed.)

"Yes" I said honesly "lets get the heck out of here before I lose my marbles in here."
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:35 am

i pulled Lily along to the bike, i sliped her imbetween me and the bike "do you still want to hang with the pack?" i acted like jacob never punched me but when lily was hurt it was a big deal to me ( back to the la la house?), we drove at fist at 3o miles per hour...
Back to top Go down
pacificgirl89

pacificgirl89

Female

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 2:38 am

"Yeah lets go back" I said decidedly. Anything was better then going home, but I didn't want to tell him that. He had enough on his plate already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Bones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bones   Broken Bones Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Bones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Coven :: Forks (Vampire Turf) :: Hospital-
Jump to: