The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-02-20

A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) Empty
PostSubject: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:38 am

Spluttering to get leaves out of my mouth, I counted the 17th time I had tripped over a rock that was jutted out from the ground.
I don't know where I got the stupid idea to go hiking, but I was certainly never going again. This was slowly killing me.

There was a root looped into the ground that I caught my foot on with disatrous consequences. I was going to have a nasty bruise tomorrow... and... Oh no. "GAH!" I screamed as I realised a hole had been cut into my best khaki pants. Fantastic. I groaned and stood up, deciding o tread very lightly from now on.
Maybe that way I'd regain some of my lost dignity.
That is, I had decided to go slowly, until I noticed a light up ahead. I was finally out of this death trap!

I had started running again, this time jumping awkwardly over any obsticles. I actually wasn't falling over this time! I grinned to myself as I reached the light, and slowed myself.
I was not prepared for what I saw.
All around me fine grass came up to my ankles over a few bounding hills. daisys shimmered in the bright sunlight. Perfectly shaped trees lined the entire thing in a circle, and I couldn't help myself but to sigh at the beauty of this place.
Suddenly this whole venture seemed worth while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/yet_to_be_seen
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:10 am

I ran into the meadow, i needed a break.
It suprised me how much it hadn't changed in 200 years.
Such a long time to a human.
I stepped forward into the sun, letting my skin glitter. Unafraid of any humans watching nearby.
I closed my eyes as a soft breeze blew across my face.
My eyes snapped open as I smelt a human.
I stood, shell-shocked, uable to move.

(OOC- Sorry Claire you know how much i wanted to post on here :') and i hvnt done one with you for a while)

Last edited by Pheobe-Rose on Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_the_outcast
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:55 pm

A blinding light hit me. I swivelled around to see another human being standing there in the sun. But... she was sparkling..? that didn't make sense... My eyes widened and I froze.

Maybe this wasn't just another human being...

She seemed to smell something, and she froze too. Had she... it... sceneted me? And more importantly... What would happen now?
I gulped. It probably wouldn't be anything good.

Maybe if I backed away slowly and then ran she'd just forget about me?
But what were the chances of that?
1 in 10? 1 in a thousand?
0?

(ooc - LOL jesss, I wanted to meet new people -pouts- but okay, I'll make an everyone topic ^^)
Back to top Go down
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:24 pm

I pulled my face away from the elk I was devouring. "I should be full now." I said to myself.But then my stomach growled "Oh man" I thought. I had been hunting for almost half a day already and I was still hungry. I started walking away from the elk when all of a sudden I smelled something. "In the meadow maybe" I whispered to myself. It was a human smell that was ordinary I thought again humans usually hiked in these woods . But what was that other smell I thought. Its not human and werewolves werent allowed in this part of the forest.Then I noticed it was a vampire and it didnt smell like any vampire I knew. I thought again Its not an animal eater. "Dang" I said "its a human eater". I ran as fast as I could to the meadow just to see if what I thought was true I really hoped it wasnt. When I got to the meadow I stopped and hid behind a tree when I saw a human and a vampire "Shoot." I said I was right "what am I going to do now."
Back to top Go down
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 6:28 pm

[OOC: I hope third person is fine^^]

Rita had been traveling for days to arrive at the place she heard about through the grape vine. She'd briefly passed through many years ago, but only stayed long enough to get some information. A little town where vampires like her resided. She had also heard that Carlisle was here. Pain pricked her heart. Rita never wanted this life to fall on another, even though she gave it to one human a year. She hoped she might see him in order to apologize, however she wasn't sure if she could face him.

Many scents clouded the air of this area; a freshly killed elk, humans, another vegetarian, and a human drinker? Rita snarled. She had heard about the truce with La Push. This could ruin everything for everyone. Rita took a long leap and concentrated. Rita was close, and a human was near to the vampire. With one final leap, she burst through the trees. Her cloak slipped off as she flew through the air. "Shit...I guess it can't be helped."

Rita became like a second sun. She had only been wearing a sun dress, black capris' and runners. When she landed, it was in front of the human. Her front was facing the vampire, and Rita stood in a slightly defensive pose. She slightly turned her head to the human. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://getsurei.deviantart.com
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female
Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:22 am

I turned around, my thoughts in a mess. what if the volturi found out?
But there were other vampires there too.
I wouldn't be going down alone, I wouldnt be going down at all if I could help it.
I turned around and ran. Ran as fast as I could. Through the tree's.
My panicing had settled by the time i was out of the forest.
I started running again.
I didn't think about stopping.

(OOC - I've left Sorry for not replying ages ago lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_the_outcast
Jade

Jade

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:09 pm

Maybe I can just grab the human and run. I thought . But theres another vegetarian vampire here too she can protect the human. As I thought about my decision suddenly one of the vampires retreated. Oh good. I thought I dont have to do anything that might expose myself. I started walking away leaving the vampire to explain what she was.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Frozen like this, listening for the faintest sound left my ears burning at the slightest crunch of a leaf. This made me realise that someone else... no, two people had made a presence here.
I couldn't see one of them, but the other had stood in front of me.

I didn't know how to answer her. This person was also shimmering, and I wondered what the hell was going on. I managed to barely stutter "I'm... I guess... Yeah. Fine..."

However, almost as soon as my reply had left my lips the first creature had escaped. She was bounding away.
And I was confused.

Just why were these people shining? Were they in some kind of strange play, or art project where they had to wear glitter? But glitter couldn't make them look like this. It was astoundingly beautiful, and slightly scary.
Back to top Go down
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:15 pm

Rita watched the vampire retreat. She could still tell the other one was near, but it seemed it was one who had chosen the life she did. Now to explain herself to this human. If it were any other vampire, they might have just killed her or ran for fear of the Volturi finding out. However, Rita turned slowly and faced the girl. "If you'd like we can move closer to the trees. I would like to speak to you, but I would not want to blind you in the process."

The breeze rustled Rita's long brown hair, the only part that wasn't glittering uncontrollably. She could tell the girl was in shock. Her eyes softened and she placed her hand on the girls shoulder reassuringly. "Everything is gonna be ok. I'll explain it all to you, you don't have to be frightened."

Her voice was a soft cooing sound that danced through the air. Hopefully the girl would not panic. That would make the situation even more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:19 am

I nodded my head slightly to move toward the trees. As I walked I pondered over what the hell was going on. I was kind of freaked out, but something about the sound of the strange girls voice made me calm down just a little bit.

I stopped beneath a pine tree, and turned toward her "Its hard not to be just a little frightened, you know. I'm practically surrounded by mini-suns." My breathing was frantic, and it seemed that I grew more frustrated with every word I said. maybe it would be better if I didn't say a word?

I wondered, again, what was happening; something supernatural (or of the like) was obviously something to do with it... But what exactlly were these wonderful shining people? Why were they all so beautiful, pale, and unlike my friend Dawn?
Back to top Go down
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 6:13 pm

Rita stepped into the trees as she followed the girl. As she entered the shade her body returned to its pale state once more. Rita sighed and began to think of how she could explain this. When she was ready, she smiled. "This is going to sound strange, and it'll probably scare you. But please don't do anything until I finish."

Rita paused. "The person you saw earlier and myself, we are different. We aren't human. Now, that person earlier is different from me. We are both vampires, however, I don't drink human blood. She did."

She paused once more. "You can't believe the legends, at least the ridiculous ones about garlic and crosses. No fangs either. We are strong, and very quick. My kind sparkle in the sun due to the venom running through our veins."

"We do not age. We do not die easily. We do not sleep. There are some, like me who believe it is wrong to drink from humans. I don't know what else to tell you really. I guess if you want to ask me some questions you can. I know this is a lot to take in."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 1:57 pm

My breath caught in my throat, and I stared hard at this... person.
"... Vampire?" The word came out as a croak, and I felt faint... but at the same time I was kind of interested... excited even.

"So... You... don't eat people?" I asked, still a little weary. I bounced on my toes incase this was a trick and I had to run away... but I guess thst wouldn't work, as I had seen the other vampire run... and they were fast.

(ooc - Sorry!!! Short I guess)
Back to top Go down
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:08 am

Rita nodded. "You can call me Rita. You don't have to worry about me harming you. Hey, are you sure your gonna be ok? You look pretty pale."

"You're very lucky I arrived when I did. I can guarantee you wouldn't be alive. It's definitely your lucky day." Rita placed her hand lightly on the girl's shoulder and smiled. "Just relax, ok?"

[yeah...mine's short too XD damn you rp muse for taking a coffee break]
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:07 am

"Ok... Rita. I think I... Just need to relax for a minute" I closed my eyes momentarily. Eveything seemed peacful that way, but I knew that, the open-eyed world would be confusing.

I gulped as she told me I could b dead if she hadn't show up. Was the other 'Vampire' really that dangerous?

[Yeah It sucks! I reALLY CBA]
Back to top Go down
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:22 am

"Maybe you should sit down? If you want I could get you a drink, or something to eat. Your heartbeat is pretty erratic, with reason I guess."

Rita was genuinely concerned about the girl. Just because she was a vampire didn't mean that she didn't feel emotion. If the girl fainted, she could easily get her home with out being noticed. All she'd have to do was track her scent. Rita placed her cold hand upon the girls forehead, hopefully this would comfort her.

[CBA?]
Back to top Go down
Riley
Human Moderator
Riley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:58 am

I did nothing but nod to her suggestion, and slowly ;lowerd myself onto the ground. The grass was cool, as it was sheltered from the sun.
"I don't really Need anything to eat... I guess."

As I felt Ritas hand on my head I took a sharp intake of breath. It was cold, but I soon realxed at the feeling.
The wind blew slightly and with it came a swift scent of her skin. It was so sweet, it made me feel like running straight into her and just... smelling. But that seemed weird.

As I though of her name - Rita - in my head, I suddenly realised that I hadn't properly introduced myself.
"Oh... Sorry." I said, still barely opening my eyes. "I forgot to mention, My name's Riley"

[Can't be arsed Smile, plus I had to answer the door for my friends xD]
Back to top Go down
Oscurita Nacht

Oscurita Nacht

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 6:42 am

"It's nice to meet you Riley. Your name is very pretty." Rita removed her hand from the girls forehead and sat beside her. "How are you taking all of this? Do you have anything you want to ask me?"

Rita was starting to like this girl. She did generally like humans, their innocence was unique only to them. Rita pulled all of her hair over her shoulder and began to braid it. She'd often though of cutting it, but she knew she'd regret it later. She giggled. "Humans are so lucky. At least your hair will grow back when you cut it."

[Ah, I've never heard that saying before^^]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)   A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lone Hiker (Open to anyone I don't know - I like new people)
Page 1 of 1