The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories of family.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Memories of family. Empty
PostSubject: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 6:12 am

Anneliese stood outside Forks Hospital. Memories came flooding back to her, her grandmother had died here under mysterious circumstances years ago. The doctors had told her that her grandmother died of losing a lot of blood, (her grandmother used to live in Forks, Anna visited quite often). Anna was tempted to walk into the hospital and demand answers, she was quite close to her grandmother, but of course the doctors that would of treated her grandmother were probably retired or not working here anymore. She also doubted the fact that anyone would tell her more information because they were either covering it up or they were too busy anyway. As the rain started to pour, Anna sat on the bench outside the hospital and wondered what to do next. After all, she had moved here for a new life
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:01 am

I ran past the hospital
The smell of blood made me thirsty, although i had just drank so i didn't feel th need to drink.
I stopped near a hedge of tree's, intreuged by the human sitting on the bench. Noteven I liked going out in the rain.
Her smell was tempting, but something held me back.Something in the back of mind forced me forward and uttered the words out of my mouth,
"are you alright?"
I whispered.
I sat next to her, glad the rain was pouring, washing her scent away from me.
are you alright? what had gotton into me?
At first I thought she hadn't heard me, i fidgeted. Twidling my thumbs as the water droplets crashed onto the pavement. A strom was deffinatley coming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/im_the_outcast
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 8:12 am

Anneliese turned to see who asked her if she was alright. She saw a very beautiful girl who had amazing dark copper hair.
"Oh, I'm fine thank you for asking." Anna paused, wondering if it was ok to talk to her. "I'm Anneliese, but I prefer Anna. Can I ask who you are?" she asked before she changed her mind.
Anna felt very inferior sitting next to this beautiful girl, but now that she had asked if was alright, Anna didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:00 am

I looked at the girl, no doubt she was very pretty for a human.
She ased me who I was, but instead f answering i studed he features, her nose, her face, her eyes.
She gave me a weird look so I shok my head and answered.
"Oh yes i'm Pheobe, call me Pheb's. Nice to meet you."
I extended my hand, then took it back in. Afraid that she might be scared of my ice-cold touch.
"May I ask what you are doing here. As the weathing is, how would you call it, wet?"
I smiled,
I smiled, something i had not done in years. Centuries.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:13 am

Anna noticed that Pheb's quickly took her hand back, she was just about to shake it.
"Nice to meet you too. I'm actually here thinking about my Grandmother, she died losing a lot of blood for no specific reason. So I was just about to walk in there and find out what actually went on,"
When Pheb's smiled, she looked nervous when she did. As if it was not something she normally did. But when Pheobe did smile, she looked even more beautiful.
"So I can I ask what you're doing here?" I asked
Perhaps Pheb's would become Anna's new friend. After all, moving into a new town, you need to know someone.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:17 am

'I..er..I was wondering about, then it started to rain. I saw you in here and I was just wondering how you were.'
The rain stopped.
I saw the clouds parting as the sun edged its way into veiw.
It looked bright.
I ran under the tree, a bit slow, but to a human it would look like I ran there in 1 second.
The tree gave some shade, i started to panic. Wondering what I should do.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:27 am

Was it me, or did she just run to that tree in a second? Anna thought to herself. Instead of ignoring Pheobe like her common sense was telling her, she ran over to her to see what was going on. One reason to see what was going on was the fact that she was the first person to make Anna feel welcome at Forks and she was not about to let that go.
"Pheb's, what's going on?" Anna asked.
Anna took a look at Pheobe and wasn't too sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Anna came running after me. Asking how I was.
She studied my face, and stared, silently.
"I just dont like Sun."
I breated out heavily.
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.
Although by the looks of it, the clouds were coming back.
I coughed and stood up straight, brushing my fingers through my hair.
I'd never felt so
Vunerable
infront of a human.
I gave Anna my best smile.
"its nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:03 pm

"I hope so, if there's anything I can do for you Pheb's, just let me know," Anna smiled. "But for someone who just doesn't like the sun, that was like an alergic reaction. I really do hope you're ok."
Anna started to wonder that something else was going on, she didn't want to lose her first friend in Forks. If Pheb's was a friend, Anna really did hope that she was. Perhaps if Pheb's started to trust her some more, she would tell Anna in her own time.
"You really do look shaken up, do you need anything?" asked Anna
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:50 pm

I looked up
She sounded as though she realy cared for me.
I smiled.
"I'll be fine im sure. You know what, im sick of this place, and the clouds have come up. Lets go to a bar."
Anything to get out of the fresh air and into a dusty bar.
I applyed some red lipstick and looked at Anna hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese

Anneliese

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:52 pm

"Sounds good," Anna replied
Anything to make her feel better, Anna thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pheobe-Rose
H.D. Vampire Moderator
Pheobe-Rose

Female

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Me and Anna walked to the bar, a few blocks away.
It felt so, slow walking like this.
We entered the bar, the strong scent of humans ans beer entered my nose. I twitched and cncentrated on finding a table.
Then I saw it, a dark table, with two dark-wooden chairs with ruby-red velvet seat's.The table looked almost black, with hints of mahogony.
I walked over and sat down, beconing Anna towards me.
"So what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of family.   Memories of family. Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories of family.
Page 1 of 1