The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schuyler

Schuyler

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-11

My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited) Empty
PostSubject: My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited)   My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited) EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:15 pm

I sat on a branch in my favorite tree, and drifted off into my head, remembering the New York Incidents... The time in juvie, all the crazyness, my parents death...
I swear, that one boy Sin, he had more issues than me. I'd seen him with that human girl, Lily, but I could also remember what had happened the day on the cliff.
Suddenly, I felt something tugging on the edge of my memory... I was in a thought of one of the werewolves...

(here's ur memory. Seth POV)

I punched Sin, sending him reeling back into a tree. An imprint of his body was made there, when he got up. He sent a flying kick in my direction, but I dodged and grabbed his ankle, smashing him on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonofnighttime.blogspot.com
Schuyler

Schuyler

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-11

My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited)   My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited) EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 7:29 pm

(Seth POV)

He punched me in the nose. I fell on my butt for half a second, then was up, my fists everywhere at once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonofnighttime.blogspot.com

My Problems With Stalking (SIN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE) (edited)
Page 1 of 1