The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen of the World (someone come)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Schuyler

Schuyler

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Queen of the World (someone come) Empty
PostSubject: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:56 pm

I stood on the edge of the cliff, my arms flung out sideways, a playful breeze swirling my hair around my face. Jack was off on another trip to see our grandmother, and I was here, alone, feeling like I was queen of the world.
A smile on my lips, I fell forward, diving into the dark water below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonofnighttime.blogspot.com
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 4:57 pm

I was sitting on the beach. Since I was part wolf now, the pack let me come here sometimes. Not that I wanted to be a bother, but I was waiting for Seth, really.
Looking up at the cliff, I saw a small form dive off. I smiled, smelling the familiar scent of a werewolf.
Maybe she wanted company? I waded into the water and started to swim towards her.

(anyone still welcome to come)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dramadancewriting.blogspot.com
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 12:52 am

jake and i gave each other a high five, then i turned back to him beeming my eyes never noticed that in our evation of Edward we where at the cliffs..

(jakes POV)

My eyes streched when i relized where sin had takein us i muttered to sin "shit"

(Sin POV)

i just laughed to my self "cool down relax and you will be fine" it was a crystal sound unlike most laughs Sins was too....Subducting it got jake to stop hiw worrying he hoped that she would not have been to mad about earlyer..
Back to top Go down
Schuyler

Schuyler

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:17 am

I broke back through the surface if the water, pushing my hair away from my face. A girl was coming closer. I could smell vampire, but since everything that happened, I didn't judge right away.
"Hi," I said when she was right in front of me.
She said hello back to me in a distracted way, looking up at the cliffs. Jake and Sin were standing there, looking at us. I could still remember that huge fight. Where I'd been so close to dying. "He's not Seth," she muttered.
Her teeth were huge fangs, which made odd clanking noises when she talked. I decided to ask about that later.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:15 am

(it was sorrow in the study hall not sin )

(Sin POV)

"HAY Schuyler!" i chied as i dived down from the cliffs, i doged a rock by an inch, then i swam the rest of the way under the water, i grabed everglanes foot tinking it was Schuylers pulling her under the water,
Back to top Go down
Schuyler

Schuyler

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 12:45 pm

Sin had jumped in, a foot away from me. But before I could say hi, he was underwater, and so was the vampire.
I dived under as well.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 4:46 pm

when i saw everglanes face i paniced, i twited my self back to the sureface un tryed to get her face out of my head..
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:06 pm

It was Sin. He had pulled me down in the water. I kicked my foot out, trying to get away from him, my heart clenching up. I could still remember Volterra.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow

Sorrow

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:09 pm

i covered my face with my hands hideing her from my eyes
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:21 pm

I sprang up out of the water. "What's wrong?" the wolf girl asked, confused. Seth must not have told her about the complicated history I was involved with.
"Nothing," I murmured. "Do you mind if we talk on the beach?"
She shook her head, and we swam to shore.
Back to top Go down
Schuyler

Schuyler

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:01 pm

I waved at Jake and Sin, smiling. Jake...
"So," I said to the vampire. "I'm Schuyler, the newest addition to the wolf pack."
"I'm Evangeline," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Sin followed them slowly trying not to get his face to look at everglane
Back to top Go down
Schuyler

Schuyler

Female

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:45 am

Teasingly, I said, "So what's up with you and Sin? Did he cheat on you or something?"
It seemed like I had hit the target, because she was withdrawn from the conversation, as though remembering something painful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the World (someone come)   Queen of the World (someone come) Empty

Back to top Go down

Queen of the World (someone come)
Page 1 of 1