The Twilight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight RPG

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory)

Go down 

Who should win?
Sin he is iresitable i think iam getting alittle wet *gigles*
Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_lcap57%Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Seth bad guys make me want to Strip
Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_lcap0%Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nether of them there both stupid they both should die
Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_lcap0%Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Seth Duh hes bad and his mad, and hes hot LOVE YOU BABY
Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_lcap43%Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Empty
PostSubject: Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory)   Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Seth

I put him self to the back of a tree he panted wildy 'will he give up his body all ready!' my breath stoped thundreing when His fist came thrugh the wood , i sprinted at my top speed into the deeper parts of the forest my body felllimp into a pool of water, i layed at the botom resting....

Sin

once seth had ran i had lost track of him so i decided to take controll of the body for the moment i licked my lips slowly i wanted a taste of lilys lips..
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory)   Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Seth

As he moved away from the pool of water I thought of what to do next he was siting in the clearing medatateing on his body so he could move it, "i need to some how beat him"
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory)   Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Seth

I liked my lips slowly, i moved my self to the top of the waters surface, and i plunged my way toward Sin i pelted him with my shoulder and he came to the ground, i slid to a stop as i moved my fist for his face

Sin
I intinctively moved my head to the side ever so lightly, i twisted my body to the side as well, i fliped my left foot up to his chast sending him a few feet farther away, i stood up and drew a cold laugh from my throat
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory)   Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:14 pm

(memorys help one side to win)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory)   Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin Vs Seth (in side the mind of theres no one else post uless you can put it as a memory)
Page 1 of 1